What You Will FInd Here ...

Join me in my celebration of life and language through poetry. You will find no hint of literary snobbery here. Much like our beloved English ... THIS poet is very much alive, fun-loving, growing and changing!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mister Man



mister man -  mister man
reveal,  your blueprint
divulge your plan

are you just a player?
ego-swelled words created a mocker
not a doer - just a sayer
do tell, Sir Smooth Talker
are you a soul-heart-spirit slayer?

mister man – mister man
do you only prattle nonsense
upholding the pretense
thin façade of a decent, nice guy
your insides crammed full
with the goo of slippery-slick-sly?

mister man – mister man
I bid you goodnight
I’ll be on my way
‘cause I’m not buying
absurd fiction you bray
you‘ve attempted to hook
the wrong-strong woman
believe me mister, I don’t play
better luck with future fishing
than you have had with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment