What You Will FInd Here ...

Join me in my celebration of life and language through poetry. You will find no hint of literary snobbery here. Much like our beloved English ... THIS poet is very much alive, fun-loving, growing and changing!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Picante




oh
man of mine
so spicy
free
I am, my dear …
emancipated me

gotta love that sassy fire
caught up in every breath
the air is hot
‘tween you and me

you don’t tell me what to do
(I wouldn’t listen anyway)
we are each at liberty
to go our own way
yet we choose to dance
these sultry tangoed steps
each day anew

dream man of mine
so picante
muy elegante
swivel me ‘round
life’s floor
once more

your blazing
hungry
fiery kiss
hits home
I choose - surrender
to passion's
all consuming
flare

blistered
picante
I'm seared
caliente
to the bone
marking me
indelibly
as
your own

No comments:

Post a Comment